Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, May 15, 2017

Challenge 178 winner and design team favourites.

Hi everyone thank you all for entering our challenge.
Your makes each fortnight are fantastic.
It's great seeing you support our challenges.

Here is the results of our winner and design team favourites.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 3 - Kym
No 12 - Beebeebabs
No 23 - Wies
No 32 - Jennifer Bradley
No 34 - Julia
No 58 - Sparkling Pink
No 92 - Jane Savage
No 96 - Billie A
No 179 - Gloria Shirr
No 186 - Carole J
No 200 -  Bonnie Garby

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge

dt favourites badge

WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge
and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
With winner Artistic Inspirations in the subject line.

Winners Badge
Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsor

Rick St Dennis


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing one of my cards for DT favorites. I really appreciate it very much. Thank you for the awesome challenges and for all the fabulous DT inspiration. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the DT favorites. Congratulations to the winner and the other DT favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners - Thank you for picking my card as one of the Tops

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to be in your DT Faves and congrats to the other winners too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the DT favourites - it's made my day! Congrats to all the other faves and the winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Thank you DT Ladies that my card became a winner! I'm so happy with it. Also because Rick St. Dennis is one of my favourites! And Congrats to the other ladies with their Top Picks! Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fiona, I did sent you an email. Maybe you overlooked it or it landed in your spam box? I hope not. Hope to hear from you soon. Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete